Author Topic: NDA III  (Read 59081 times)

NDA III
on: March 17, 2006, 07:36:19 AM
Blah.

-sara


Stickied by Serious, again  :roll:
Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 23:38:47 PM by bear #187;

  • Offline Cypher

  • Posts: 2,843
  • Hero Member
Re:NDA III
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 14:30:40 PM
Your too early!!!

NDA III
Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 14:32:17 PM
Do i dare?





Maybe she wanted to come first for a change :cringe: :D

NDA III
Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 14:36:25 PM
Quote from: Christopher Monkey
Do i dare?





Maybe she wanted to come first for a change :cringe: :D



Youd know all about that though

:runs fast:  :lol:

  • Offline Sara

  • Posts: 649
  • Hero Member
Re:NDA III
Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 14:41:23 PM
Ahaha, oi!

I actually posted that at about 1am last night, but as it was done as an Anonymous poster, it had to be moderated - which I guess someone did at the unearthly hour of sevenish this morning...

Right, No More! This is the afternoon!

NDA III
Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 14:56:26 PM
Quote from: brummie
Quote from: Christopher Monkey
Do i dare?





Maybe she wanted to come first for a change :cringe: :D



Youd know all about that though

:runs fast:  :lol:


Nope, never been with sara!  :D

Re:NDA III
Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 14:57:23 PM
but the cominmg you have plenty experience of  :wink:

    • Tekforums.net - It's new and improved!
  • Offline Clock'd 0Ne

  • Clockedtastic
  • Posts: 10,460
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
Re:NDA III
Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 15:42:51 PM
Quote from: Sara2
Ahaha, oi!

I actually posted that at about 1am last night, but as it was done as an Anonymous poster, it had to be moderated - which I guess someone did at the unearthly hour of sevenish this morning...

Right, No More! This is the afternoon!


That would be me  :lol:


You get the honour of the first ever female anonymous sticky. *Splooge* :twisted:

NDA III
Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 16:44:23 PM
Ah, but does waffle now count towards your post count???
If so, is there any point in it any more?

  • Offline Sara

  • Posts: 649
  • Hero Member
Re:NDA III
Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 01:00:23 AM
I hate being an insomniac when Im wide awake, the boyfriend is sleeping soundly, and my book isnt interesting enough...

  • Offline Serious

  • Posts: 14,076
  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
Re:NDA III
Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 01:07:57 AM
Quote from: Sara
I hate being an insomniac when Im wide awake, the boyfriend is sleeping soundly, and my book isnt interesting enough...


Wake him up and complain, Im sure hell understand :D

or go and get yourself a drink  :wink:

Im watching the latest Sky at Night proggy on the web :)

  • Offline Sara

  • Posts: 649
  • Hero Member
NDA III
Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 01:18:27 AM
Hrrrm, a dose of whisky might help - it is St Paddys (well, was) after all...

  • Offline Smugs

  • Posts: 2,189
  • Hero Member
  • Six shots or five?
Re:NDA III
Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 01:19:10 AM
Think this is my first post in a NDA thread ever im usually too busy sleeping.  :D

TekForums member since 14th August 2002

  • Offline Sara

  • Posts: 649
  • Hero Member
NDA III
Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 01:26:34 AM
Having checked the internet for the best alcohol to induce sleep (got whisky, schnapps and gin at my disposal here), all the links come back saying "itll knock you out, but then youll sleep really badly".

Oh well. Geeking online it is then.

  • Offline Serious

  • Posts: 14,076
  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
NDA III
Reply #14 on: March 18, 2006, 01:34:32 AM
Quote from: Sara
Having checked the internet for the best alcohol to induce sleep (got whisky, schnapps and gin at my disposal here), all the links come back saying "itll knock you out, but then youll sleep really badly".


Yep, but it depends on how much you drink, they all contain ethyl alcohol but its the other ingreedients that make it interesting. Personal preference is Knockeen Irish Poteen in hot chocolate but it depends on how much you normally drink too.

Taking the alcohol warm speeds it into your system and gives a quick hit which makes me go to sleep more easily.

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.